- Book Fair
- Teacher/Staff Appreciation
- Art Show
CARNIVAL - February 4th
- seeking 2+ assistants/committee members to help the chair coordinate and run.
Responsibilities include: inventorying games and prizes, determining game line up, recruiting scouts and other groups to run games, organizing day-of volunteers, prize ordering/distribution, ticket sales, etc.
Some work will be performed on your own time in addition to some work at school, especially the day of the event.
BOOK FAIR - February 22-24, day and evening opportunities available
- seeking 3 people to help chair, coordinate and run event
- Communication/PR - sharing information about various aspects of the sale with students, families, and staff (can be done on your time ahead of the book fair)
- Teacher Relations - coordinating wish lists, communicating with teachers, scheduling teacher slots, and minor support for family reading night (can be done on your time ahead of the book fair)
- Volunteers - scheduling all volunteers and training when they arrive (includes time during the days of the book fair)
TEACHER/STAFF APPRECIATION - May 1-5
- seeking co-chair to coordinate and run event and support committee members
Coordinate various aspects of celebrating our teachers and staff. This is open to new ideas as well as ones suggested by teachers. Calling creative types to help with theme and decorating and organizers to help plan events/surprises. May need to beavailable during the day to deliver items and more.
ART SHOW - May 4th
- seeking chair to coordinate art sales
Work with Mrs. Nadkarni and outside company to have all art framed and displayed. May need to be available to run sales of frames the night of event.
If you are interested in any of these positions or have any questions, please contact
Ann Heinl, BPC Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.